On a street corner of a big city on Christmas Eve, two strangers try to save one another.
- Female: 1
- Male: 1
- Total roles: 2
- A shy, plainly dressed woman, 40’s – 50’s.
- A businessman, sharply dressed. 20’s – 30’s.
Setting & Set Requirements
Simple setting, a bus stop in a street corner.
- 2020 – Zoom performance, Alternative Theater Company, NY
- 2016 – Ye Olde Rose and Crown Pub, London, England
- 2012 – Readers Theater Repertory, OR
Walt: If the bus isn’t here in five minutes, I’m calling a cab, so you’re on the clock. Who knows? Maybe you’ll change my mind – or maybe I’ll change yours. You think about that? Maybe I’m going to bring you around to the glory of skepticism, save you from a lifetime of ignorance and slavery. If you’re willing to risk that, go ahead. Tell me why you think god is real.